Crystal Retinal 3
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines in just 4 weeks.
- Minimises fine lines and wrinkles.
- Evens skin tone.
- Boosts skin's natural collagen production.
- Leaves skin strengthened, hydrated and ready for overnight rejuvenation.
- Paraben free.
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Medik8 Crystal Retinal 3 is a stable retinal night serum medium-strength vitamin A serum for those looking to prevent early signs of skin ageing. It enhances collagen production and speeds up cellular turnover, visibly minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Retinal works up to 11 times faster in the skin than classic forms of retinol.
The night serum-cream firms, plumps and resurfaces skin to deliver a healthier, youthful, even-toned complexion. Featuring multi-weight hyaluronic acid and vitamin E, it hydrates the skin at every level whilst strengthening the skin's barrier to keep moisture locked in tight. The lightweight and luxurious, Crystal Retinal silk-like texture sinks effortlessly into skin to nurture and restore the complexion. More than that, it actively helps reduce blemish-causing bacteria to keep skin clear and balanced. In just 4 weeks, skin is noticeably younger, smoother and undeniably radiant.
Suitable for all skin types.
- Crystal Retinal application should be phased in gradually, and only use in the evening.
- After cleansing in the evening, massage a small amount of Crystal Retinal across the face, neck and and décolletage.
- Allow to absorb before applying your moisturiser.
- Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night.
- Always wear sunscreen the following morning while using this product, and for 1 week after.
- Consult a doctor if breastfeeding or pregnant.
Medik8® is an award-winning global skincare brand sold exclusively by skincare experts, pioneering the trend for results-based products. The Medik8® foundations are deep-rooted in science with products specifically formulated to target skin ageing, acne, redness, pigmentation and dryness. Their unique approach earns Medik8® recommendations from leading doctors, dermatologists, nurses and therapists around the world.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Isododecane, Cyclodextrin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinal, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Seed Oil, Sodium Polyaspartate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Dipteryx Odorata (Tonka) Bean Extract, BHT, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyacetophenone, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Stearic Acid, Coumarin.
Please Note: that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information, please consult the product box. If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.