Your Statutory Rights & acceptance of these terms
Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights. By placing an order with SkinShop you are agreeing entirely to the Returns Policy stated in the sections below.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel within 14 calendar days without providing reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel these items by a clear statement via email to email@example.com (template below). Please ensure that all items you are returning are unopened and in any original packaging. Unwanted goods need to be in pristine condition with any retail seals unbroken. Any items returned that do not meet the above listed requirements will be returned to sender and no refund will be issued.
Please ensure goods are returned in sufficient and appropriate packaging as any damage to the product will prevent a full refund. Please ensure to quote your order number, failure to do so could result in a delay to your refund being processed. Return goods to:-
Unit 20 Zone C
Mullingar Business Park
Returns Email Template
I would like to cancel and return my order of sale of the following goods:
Name of customer:
Address of customer:
Items being returned:
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel, we will reimburse to you all payments received for the selected returned items.
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay and not later than:
(a)14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied; or
(b)(if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. SkinShop will not refund shipping costs for items returned that are not damaged or faulty.
My order arrived damaged?
Although we take care to prevent any damage to your goods during transit it is possible that problems may arise.
Please accept our apologies if you have received a damaged item.
- We ask that you do not refuse delivery, instead accept the goods and contact us immediately. Refusal may actually result in a delay of the parcel being returned
- We request that all customers check their order upon delivery and notify SkinShop of any damages within 48 hours of receiving your order
- SkinShop cannot accept any liability for damages that are brought to our attention outside of this 48 hour time frame
- Please attach any pictures you have of the damage to the email
- A member of our team will review the details and offer the best resolution to resolve your query
- All damaged orders must be returned to SkinShop before a replacement or refund can be given
- SkinShop will arrange a collection of the damaged good/s so the customer will not be out of pocket
- If a collection does not suit, the customer can return the damaged item and SkinShop will refund shipping costs up to a value of €5
- If collection fails, a second collection will not be arranged and the customer will need to return the damaged item on their own accord
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a fault with my item(s)?
- As the consumer, you are the person responsible for noticing if there is a problem or fault with something you bought and you must act quickly to tell the business that you have found a problem
- A delay in notifying the business may result in the conclusion that you have accepted the fault
- Please notify SkinShop as soon as a fault is detected by emailing email@example.com
- One of our customer service representatives will then be able to advise you further on the matter
- Each fault will be assessed on a case by case basis
- Faulty items must be returned to SkinShop for inspection prior to a refund or replacement being issued
- If a fault is detected, SkinShop will reimburse shipping costs up to a value of €5
I’m missing an item(s) from my order?
- SkinShop must be notified via email of any missing items within 48 hours of receiving your order
- SkinShop cannot accept any liability after this period
- SkinShop cannot accept responsibility for any goods damaged or lost for customers who authorise the driver to leave in a safe place or with another party other than themselves
- All skincare sets are inspected upon arrival to our warehouse however, in the unlikely event the customer receives a skincare set with a missing item, the whole skincare set, inclusive of all its contents, unused & unopened where possible, must be returned in its original packaging prior to a replacement or refund being issued
- Each case will be assessed individually
- A trace of missing items can take up to 9 working days
My order hasn’t arrived?
- In the case of a parcel being returned to SkinShop due to the courier failing to make contact with the customer, a re-delivery fee will be charged to re-send the parcel
- If the customer chooses to cancel the order in this instance instead of re-dispatching, the original postage and packaging cost covered by SkinShop will not be refunded
- In the unlikely event that your order has not been delivered, you can contact DPD directly through Manage my delivery email notification
- If your query is not been dealt with promptly, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will escalate the issue for you
- All missing deliveries must be notified to SkinShop within 7 days from the date of dispatch
- Any missing deliveries outside of this timeframe cannot be replaced
- A trace for missing deliveries can take up to 9 working days
I've received the wrong item(s) in my order?
We have high standards when it comes to packaging your order however mistakes, do occur from time to time.
Please accept our apologies if you have received an incorrect item. As part of our customer objectives, we will do our upmost to resolve your query with speed, ease and with absolute minimal inconvenience.
- All incorrect orders must be brought to SkinShop's attention within 48 hours of receiving your order
- All incorrect items must be returned to SkinShop unopened and unused in order for the correct item to be sent out
- By opening and using the incorrect item(s), SkinShop will see this as an acceptance of this incorrect item(s) and no replacement item(s) will be sent out
- We will review each case individually when considering the return of the product; in some cases we may require further information such as pictures so we can choose the best course of action
- Our aim is to provide the best solution for you as quickly as possible
Email – email@example.com
My skin has reacted to the product(s)?
SkinShop cannot accept responsibility for any product reaction.
It is important to always ensure to read the labels for ingredients prior to use as these may vary to those listed on the site.
- Always ensure you read the labels for ingredients and directions of use for all our products and samples to prevent an allergic reaction
- We recommend a patch test to be completed prior to proceeding with full application
- If an allergic reaction occurs, please seek medical attention and advice and discontinue the use of the product
For further assistance on any reactions experienced please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In some cases, manufacturers may accept returns of products where you have experienced irritation or allergic reaction. If this occurs, please contact us so that we can determine the nature of the problem. Allergy returns must not be more than 20% used. For returns of this type, we will need to pass your name and contact details on to the relevant manufacturer, so that they can contact you regarding quality control if necessary.
No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
Do I have to return any free product(s) I received if I return my order?
- Yes, if you qualify for any of our free product(s)/sample(s) as part of a promotional offer and have received these as part of your order then they must be included in your return
- If you fail to return these free product(s), a full refund will not be authorised
How to arrange a return
Please contact our Customer Service team notifying them of your intention to return.
- We will need to know your order number, the item/s you want to return and the reason for return if outside of the 14 day right to cancel period
- Upon receipt of these details, we will provide you with all the necessary information to arrange the return
- Please package the item securely and ensure a copy of your order confirmation email is included inside
- SkinShop reserve the right to withhold a refund where inadequate packaging has been used
- When returning an item, please retain your receipt you receive for tracking purposes
- Any item you have accepted and then returned is your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse
- We will not refund postage costs to return items which are unwanted or no longer required
- We will not refund postage costs to return any item due to reported fault where no fault was found in the testing process
- Costs of posting the item back to you will depend on the item and will be communicated to you after the testing process has been completed