Clear Cell Clarifying Gel Cleanser
- Helps reduce the number of acne blemishes
- Purifies clogged pores and reduces shine
- Gently exfoliates dead skin cells
- Calms redness and irritation
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
This fresh, foaming cleanser lathers away excess oil and sebum without stripping moisture from the skin. It gently exfoliates pore-clogging surface skin cells with salicylic acid, a proven acne-fighting ingredient, so skin feels smooth and soft, not dry and tight.
Who's it for?
- Oily or acne-prone skin
- Acne grades I and II
- Ageing skin
- Apply to wet face morning and evening and massage for 1 minute
- Repeat cleansing for additional exfoliation
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one usage daily, then gradually increase to two or three usages daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness, irritation or peeling occurs, reduce usage to once a day or every other day
Tip: Apply a sunscreen daily when using products that contain Alpha Hydroxy acids (AHA's) & BHA's. Alternate use with the ORMEDIC balancing facial cleanser to treat acne skin.
Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
IMAGE Skincare is a clinical skincare brand powered by proven ingredients and smart botanicals. IMAGE Skincare pioneered clean clinical skincare™, with naturally effective, mindful formulas that deliver real results.
IMAGE Skincare products are physician formulated and tried, true and tested by a team of professionals to help you feel the most confident in your skincare—and your skin.
- 2% Salicylic acid
- Neem leaf extract
- BHA exfoliator
- Purifying botanical
- Granactive acne (oligopeptide-10, boswellia serrata extract and honey extract)
- Arnica montana
- Horse chestnut
- Tea tree
Please Note: that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information, please consult the product box. If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.