- Exfoliates the complexion
- Balances the skins moisture levels
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Speeds up cell turnover
- Evens skin tone
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Exfoliation and hydration are two essential components of a healthy skin care routine. SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator provides both of these components to promote a complexion that looks more youthful. This formula stimulates enzymes that encourage cell renewal which fades signs of ageing including fine lines, dark spots and rough patches. The formula also contains oil-free hydrators that replenish moisture in the skin to create a more plumped appearance. All skin types can use this serum to create a more radiant and youthful complexion. 25% hydroxyethyl urea resurfaces the complexion to fade signs of ageing Hyaluronic acid binds moisture to skin for a more plumped appearance. Soften and smooth the complexion to keep it looking radiant with SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator. Suitable for all skin types.
- Twice daily, apply 4-6 drops to face, neck, and chest, or as directed by a skincare professional.
SkinCeuticals is a world renowned Cosmeceutical brand developed in the US. As with all cosmeceuticals, SkinCeuticals uses advanced ingredients that are clinically tested and proven to work. SkinCeuticals has a wide range of products based on the principles of prevention, protection and correction. This line of advanced skin care products is designated to improve skin's health by treating current skin ailments and preventing future skin conditions. Every SkinCeuticals product is backed by proven science to help maintain and exceed skin health.
- Hyaluronic acid: A natural humectant capable of holding 1,000 times its own weight in water, this ingredient helps the skin retain water and immediately smoothes rough skin.
- Kombuchka: This black tea ferment improves overall skin quality by enhancing skin smoothness, radiance, and clarity, and has an antioxidant effect.
- 25% hydroxyethyl urea/aminosulfonic acid compound: Normalises epidermal renewal to resurface the skin, encourages new cell migration to the skin's surface, replenishes moisture levels, and reinforces the skin's barrier.