Epidermal Repair Cream
- Rejuvenates sensitive skin
- Accelerates the healing process
- Stimulates collagen to prevent scarring
- Soothes inflammation
- Diminishes redness and helps protect compromised skin
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
SkinCeuticals Epidermal Repair Cream is an intensive skin care treatment specially designed for post-procedure skin. This cream may be used after microdermabrasion, laser resurfacing treatments, chemical peels and more to help calm and soothe red, irritated skin. The sensitive skin formulation features 0.5% beta glucan to help replenish skin. A special blend of antioxidants helps to stimulate healthy collagen production and expedite the healing process. Centella Asiatica extract helps prevent scarring, while sodium palmitoyl proline and Nymphaea Alba flower helps soothe and minimise irritation.
Suitable for normal, mature, dry and sensitive skin types.
- Apply once daily, or as needed.
- Massage a small amount evenly into affected areas.
- Sodium palmitoyl proline and nymphea alba flower extract: These ingredients have anti-inflammatory properties and work together to soothe skin and reduce discomfort.
- Titrated extract of centella asiatica: protects skin against irritation sensitivity associated with active ingredients like retinoids or harsh environmental aggressors.
- Beta glucan: Occurring naturally in the skin, this ingredient strengthens the skin's protective abilities and helps accelerate renewal of the upper layers of the skin.