Balance Moisturiser & Glycolic Acid Activator
- Uses a high-performance blend of prebiotics & probiotics
- Balances complexion & boosts hydration
- Matte & flawless underneath make-up
- Works with skin's natural mechanisms
- Lightweight and blends easily
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Medik8 Balance Moisturiser & Glycolic Acid Activator work to balance your microbiome as it is a key factor to having healthy, blemish-free skin.
- Balance Moisturiser uses a high-performance blend of prebiotics and probiotics to rebalance the skin's microbiome, promoting a healthy, radiant complexion. This lightweight everyday moisturiser has been further enhanced with all-day oil control to decrease shine and mattify the complexion, plus beta-glucan and niacinamide to boost hydration and soothe skin back to health. Cinnamon extract works in synergy with the pre and probiotics to reduce blemish-causing bacteria. Meanwhile, beta-Glucan enhances the skin's ability to repair itself for immediate comfort, and niacinamide soothes red, inflamed blemishes.
- Glycolic Acid Activator is used to supercharge the power of the Balance Moisturiser. This powerful AHA is applied before the probiotic moisturiser and works to dissolve bonds between dead skin cells so they can be gently exfoliated away. This allows the moisturiser to penetrate deeper into the skin, targeting the freshest skin cells with its blemish-busting actives.
Who's it for?
Suitable for all skin types.
After cleansing in the morning and evening, apply Balance Moisturiser evenly across the face, neck and décolletage.
Optional: For boosted performance and exfoliation, use Glycolic Acid Activator 2-3 times a week. After cleansing in the evening, apply 4-6 drops to the face, neck and décolletage. Once dry, apply Balance Moisturiser. Apply products separately, do not mix Glycolic Acid Activator and Balance Moisturiser directly.
Patch testing prior to use is advised. Do this by leaving a small amount of product on a clean area of your upper arm for 2 minutes. If no reaction occurs within the next 24 hours, you may proceed to use the product normally.
Tip: Use after applying a Medik8 serum.
Medik8 is an award-winning global skincare brand that started the trend for results-based products.
The Medik8 foundations are deep-rooted in science - the products are specifically formulated to target skin ageing, acne, redness, pigmentation and dryness. This unique approach earns Medik8 recommendations from leading doctors, dermatologists, nurses and therapists around the world.
Balance Moisturiser ™ Aqua (Water), Saccharide Isomerate, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cocoglycerides, Cyclopentasiloxane, alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Nylon-12, Polyacrylamide, Capryloyl Glycine, Ethyl Linoleate, Phenoxyethanol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Hexylene Glycol, Lauric Acid, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, beta-Glucan, Potassium Sorbate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Laureth-7, Ethylhexylglycerin, Maltodextrin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Lactobacillus, Limonene, Linalool.
Glycolic Activator ™ Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Disodium EDTA.
Please Note: SkinShop is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.