Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque
- Nourishing for skin
- Long lasting hydration
- Gently exfoliates dead skin cells
- Paraben free
- Suitable for rosacea & sensitive skin types
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
The Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque gently removes dead skin cells with enzymes while infusing the skin with vitamins, minerals, moisture, and antioxidants to improves the overall health and appearance of your skin. After using the Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque, your skin will feel silky smooth, soft, and supple. In addition, it will appear clear, evenly toned, and vibrant. Working on multiple levels with various powerfully effective ingredients, Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque smooths skin texture, brightens skin colour, and minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while preventing the environmental damage that causes new ones.
Soothing and relaxing enzymes will massage away the years as they exfoliate. This masque will gently exfoliates the build up of dull, dry skin. Nourishing Vitamins A, C, and E promote healthier, more radiant youthful skin. Provides continuous hydration for hours after application.
Tip: For added exfoliation benefits, try with the Image Skincare Ageless Total Resurfacing Masque.
Suitable for all skin types.
- Apply hydrating enzyme masque liberally to cleansed skin for 5-30 minutes 1-3 times per week.
- May be used daily for extremely dull skin to immediately reveal radiant skin.
- For added exfoliation benefits, try with the Image Skincare Ageless Total Resurfacing Masque.
Image Skincare is an evidence-based clinical skin care company, providing professional skincare products and effective skincare solutions. One of the most innovative brands in the industry, Image Skincare consistently produces the latest anti-ageing, balancing, hydrating, and illuminating technologies to further its mission of helping the world to Age Later™. Buy Image Skincare online at SkinShop.ie.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - antioxidant protection from free radicals and environmental elements
- Hyaluronic acid - infuses the skin with moisture
- Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A) - revitalises the skin
- Papaya, pineapple, and papain enzyme - gently exfoliate
- Alpha lipoic acid - antioxidant protection
- RNA (ribonucleic acid) - moisturiser
- Vitamin E - antioxidant protection
Please Note: that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information, please consult the product box. If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.