Style on Steroids Texture Spray 262ml
- Doesn't glue strands together when using hot tools
- Does not cloud hair colour or leave a chalky film
- Provides texture without the stickiness
- Instantly makes hair fuller, thicker
- Heat protectant
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Color Wow Style on Steroids Texture Spray (262ml) is a unique finishing treatment designed for dry locks. The undetectable spray is able to add instant texture without leaving tresses chalky or clouding colour vibrancy.
This texturising formula is infused with Micro-Zeolites and moisturising Elastimers, which work in synergy to add grit, grab and style memory to hair prior to styling. Without leaving hair stiff, sticky or brittle, this spray keeps styles flawlessly held, without masking colour.Who's it for?
- Anyone with fine, flat thin hair who wants volume
- Pixie cuts or layered hair
- Colour-treated hair
- For setting: On dry hair, spray section by section before using a curling or flat iron.
- For major movement and volume: Turn head upside down, spray under layers.
- For sexy, undone separation or to break up curls: Spray through midsection layers and rake through with fingers.
Color Wow are fanatical about the ingredients that go into the brands products. But not all of them can be measured in a lab. Their “secret” ingredients are the intangibles - the “people” part of formulations. The passion, purpose, heart and caring they pour into every product.
The unique collaboration of experts - Color Wow founder and CEO Gail Federici, in-house chemist, Dr. Joe Cincotta, and Global Creative Director, Chris Appleton, rockstar celebrity stylist - make for some pretty good chemistry. This trio is a rare cross-pollination of expertise from different gurus, each obsessed with creating new products that make a difference to all women (and men).
Hydrofluorocarbon 152-A, Butane, Alcohol Denat, Vp/Va Copolymer, Trisiloxane, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Zeolite, Glycerin, Acetyl, Triethyl Citrate, Fragrance (Parfum), , Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal.
Please Note: SkinShop is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.