- Great for first-time Retinol users
- Contains 0.3% pure Retinol
- Anti-ageing overnight treatment
- Stimulates cell renewal
- Will not clog pores
- Minimises pores
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, age spots, blemishes, and blotchiness
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Address the early signs of ageing during the skin's most regenerative phase with the SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.3. Containing a low concentration of pure Retinol alongside soothing Bisabolol, conditioning Shea Butter and anti-ageing Ceramides, this innovative overnight treatment utilises time-release technology to slowly introduce Retinol to the skin in order to minimise inflammation and irritation while using an innovative delivery system based around the skin's natural lipid structure to aid absorption. When used regularly, fine lines become softer, skin becomes brighter, pores appear smaller and post-blemish marks are diminished. Suitable for most skin types, apply a small amount to clean skin once or twice a week before gradually increasing to nightly usage once skin has acclimatised to the Retinol content. For best results, use a sunscreen during the day.
Suitable for all skin types. Do not use retinol product if you are pregnant, breast feeding or taking roaccutane.
- If new to this product, apply a pea-sized amount to cleansed skin once or twice a week in the evening (leaving a few days in between) before gradually increasing to nightly usage once the skin has become accustomed to the Retinol content.
- For best results, apply a sunscreen as part of your morning routine as Retinol can make the skin sensitive to sunlight.
SkinCeuticals is a world renowned Cosmeceutical brand developed in the US. As with all cosmeceuticals, SkinCeuticals uses advanced ingredients that are clinically tested and proven to work. SkinCeuticals has a wide range of products based on the principles of prevention, protection and correction. This line of advanced skin care products is designated to improve skin's health by treating current skin ailments and preventing future skin conditions. Every SkinCeuticals product is backed by proven science to help maintain and exceed skin health.
- Bisabolol: Derived from the chamomile plant, this anti-irritant helps calm and soothe the skin.
- 0.3% Retinol: This ingredient is clinically proven to reduce collagen-degrading enzymes and stimulate the skin's collagen production. It has also been found to thicken aged skin.
water, cyclomethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone, dimethiconol, laureth-4, laureth-23, hydrogenated lecithin, butyorspermum parkii (shea butter), caprylic/capric triglyceride, ceramide 2, ceramide 3, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, hypericum perforatum extract, propylene glycol, allyl methacrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 20, retinol, BHT, sodium polyacrylate, dimethicone PEG-7 isostearate, glycerin, polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, leureth-7, bisabolol. rosa canina leaf extract, silybum marianum fruit extract, passiflora incarnata flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matreicaria) leaf extract, citric acid, methylsothiazolinone, tetrasodium EDTA
Please Note: that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information, please consult the product box. If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.