Blemish and Age Defense Serum
- Reduces excess sebum production
- Created for the concerns of the blemish-prone adult
- Prevents and corrects imperfections and signs of ageing
- Decongests clogged pores to help reduce breakouts
- contains glycolic, salicylic and citric acids
- Paraben free
- Best suited for congested, oily and acne prone skin types
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
SkinCeuticals Blemish and Age Defense Serum is a one-of-a-kind treatment designed to address adult acne and signs of ageing. The oil-free serum features a powerful combination of 2% dioic acid, salicylic acid, LHA, glycolic acid and citric acid to gently exfoliate. This serum works to remove the surface impurities responsible for acne and minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, blotchiness from past blemishes, hyperpigmentation and an uneven tone are diminished, allowing you to enjoy a healthier, more youthful complexion.
Suitable oily, combination & acne prone skin types.
- Once or twice daily, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face.
Precaution: Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's) may cause initial flaking, tingling and irritation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process. This improves as the skin 'gets used' to the treatment. AHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin acclimates. At first start by gradually introducing one AHA product at a time into your skincare regime. Also some breakouts may occur initially, due to purging of the follicles. Discontinue use if you have severe redness, itching, burning, rash, swelling or blistering.
SkinCeuticals is a world renowned Cosmeceutical brand developed in the US. As with all cosmeceuticals, SkinCeuticals uses advanced ingredients that are clinically tested and proven to work. SkinCeuticals has a wide range of products based on the principles of prevention, protection and correction. Buy SkinCeuticals online at SkinShop.ie.
- Citric Acids: This AHA accelerates exfoliation and reduces the appearance of signs of ageing.
- Glycolic acid: This AHA eliminates dead skin cell buildup and improves skin hydration.
- Salicylic acid: This beta-hydroxy acid refines the pores and helps reduce acne.
- LHA: A lipo-hydroxy acid, LHA exfoliates the skin, decongests clogged pores, refines the skin's surface, and can exhibit anti-inflammatory properties.
Salicylic Acid 1.5%. Alcohol Denat.Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycolic Acid, Diisopropyl Adipate, Octadeceneioic Acid, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Thane Sulfonic Acid, Citric Acid, Capryloyl Alcicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10
Please Note: that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information, please consult the product box. If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.