Iluma Intense Brightening Exfoliating Powder
- Anti-ageing benefits
- Removes excess oil
- Revitalises & brightens dull skin
- Gentle exfoliator
- Paraben free
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Image Iluma Intense Brightening Exfoliating Powder is a uniquely luxurious polishing powder that gently cleanses and exfoliates all skin types. This ultra soft micro-exfoliating blend removes debris and oil from pores while providing long-term hydration and anti-ageing benefits. Contains a new generation blend of natural botanicals, enzymes and antioxidants to help skin reach a new level of radiance.
TheImage Iluma Intense Brightening Exfoliating Powder is appropriate for all skin types, and it is particularly useful for people with mature skin that needs to be revitalised. Skin that is dull and dry will benefit from being treated with this powder. Treats: Dull skin, ageing skin, clogged pores
Suitable for all skin types.
- Shake a small amount into wet palms and activate by rubbing hands together to form a light foam.
- Gently massage into skin avoiding eye area and rinse thoroughly.
- Use twice daily, morning and evening, on face and body.
Image Skincare is an evidence-based clinical skin care company, providing professional skincare products and effective skincare solutions. One of the most innovative brands in the industry, Image Skincare consistently produces the latest anti-ageing, balancing, hydrating, and illuminating technologies to further its mission of helping the world to Age Later™. Buy Image Skincare online at SkinShop.ie.
- Pumpkin enzyme removes impurities and dead cells from the surface of your skin. It also nourishes your skin with vitamins and other nutrients.
- Licorices powder lightens the skin and helps to give it a more even tone.
- A blend of lactic acid, whey protein, and lactose works to promote a balanced skin tone, and it also helps to regenerate new skin after the dead skin cells have been removed.
- Coconut milk powder also promotes skin cell regeneration, and it is rich in vitamins and protein.
- Stable vitamin C helps to minimise dark spots, and it enhances the absorption of the other ingredients.
- Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant, which means it protects your skin from irregularities associated with age, sun exposure, and various environmental factors.
- Green tea leaf extract is another ingredient with antioxidant properties, and it offers anti-inflammatory properties, as well.
Please Note: that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information, please consult the product box. If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.