Skin Collagen Synergy
- Minimises the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Supports the science of collagen formation
- For fresh, youthful-looking skin
- Brightens complexion
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Make your own collagen with Advanced Nutrition Programme Skin Collagen Synergy. A unique, science-led supplement system to help support your own internal collagen formation, delivering renewed resilience.
This 28-day supply of protective pods contain a daily dose of four clever, collagen-supporting capsules. A convenient supplement system for busy modern lifestyles to support fresh and younger-looking skin.
Each pod contains a daily dose of:
Skin Collagen Support x2 capsules synergises together vitamin C, zinc, MSM, grapeseed extract and melon concentrate rich in superoxide dismutase (SOD).
- Skin Vit C fusion of vitamin C, zinc and acerola berry which helps lighten and brighten the skin.
- Skin Vitality modern multivitamin acts as a foundation for all skin supplements and helps with overall skin health. Plus, 28 ingredients including vitamins C, E, B2, B3, zinc, magnesium and more.
Who's it for?
Suitable for all skin types aged from 25 years and older. Suitable for vegan and vegetarian lifestyles.
- Take the contents of one pop-out pod (4 capsules) daily. For best absorption please take with a main meal. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Precaution: Do not take if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning a pregnancy. If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Advanced Nutrition Programme is a supplement range that has something for all skin concerns and general well being.
As a company, Advanced Nutrition Programme are passionate not only about the quality of the ingredients that go into their supplements but of their impact on the environment and the marine life they use when it comes to making both Omega Fish Oil Capsules and Omega+. ANP could be described as a clean supplement brand as they don't include any unnecessary 'filler' ingredients in their products.
32 ingredients including Vitamin C, zinc, MSM, acerola berry, melon concentrate (source of superoxide dismutase),grape seed extract, copper, vitamin B, vitamin D.
Please Note: SkinShop is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.