- Amplifies skin's hyaluronic acid levels by 30%
- Reduces the look of crow's feet, nasolabial folds (parenthesis around the mouth or laugh lines), and marionette lines (lines from the corners of the mouth down to chin) for smoother, firmer skin
- Delivers long lasting hydration to visibly improve skin's texture
- Unique serum-gel texture format creates a smooth canvas on skin
- Paraben- and dye-free, ideal for all skin types
- Can be used as home care after dermal fillers
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
SkinCeuticals H.A. Intensifier is a multi-beneficial corrective serum proven to amplify skin's hyaluronic acid levels. This unique formulation contains a high concentration of pure hyaluronic acid, proxylane™, and botanical extracts of licorice root and purple rice to support skin's hyaluronic acid levels and deliver surface hydration, helping improve the visible appearance of firmness, smoothness, and facial plumpness. This hyaluronic acid serum may be used as part of a home skincare regimen after dermal fillers.
Science behind it... Hyaluronic acid naturally occurs in the skin and plays an important role in maintaining moisture. This essential molecule however has a short lifecycle in skin, with 30%-50% degrading every 24 hours. With age, the skin's ability to produce hyaluronic acid decreases. Production starts to decline in the 20s and this decline accelerates in the 40s. Decreased production rapid degradation of hyaluronic acid contribute to signs of ageing, including decreased firmness, less facial plumpness, and rough texture. In a 12-week clinical study, H.A. Intensifier significantly improved the appearance of key ageing indicators:
- 23% improvement in plumpness
- 9% decrease in saginess
- 11% improvement in firmness
- 13% improvement in elasticity
- 18% improvement in texture
Suitable for all skin types.
- Once or twice daily, apply 4-6 drops to the palm of the hand and dab onto forehead, cheeks, chin, and neck. Blend the product into skin.
- If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
- If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol.
SkinCeuticals is a world renowned Cosmeceutical brand developed in the US. As with all cosmeceuticals, SkinCeuticals uses advanced ingredients that are clinically tested and proven to work. SkinCeuticals has a wide range of products based on the principles of prevention, protection and correction. This line of advanced skin care products is designated to improve skin's health by treating current skin ailments and preventing future skin conditions. Every SkinCeuticals product is backed by proven science to help maintain and exceed skin health.
Aqua / Water / Eau / Cyclohexasiloxane / Glycerin / Alcohol Denat. / Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol / Propylene Glycol / Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate / Polysilicone-11 / Polymethylsilsesquioxane / Sodium Hyaluronate / Dimethicone / Tocopherol / Phenoxyethanol / Capryloyl Salicylic Acid / Octyldodecanol / Bis-Peg/Ppg-16/16 / Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone / Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate / Caprylyl Glycol / Xanthan Gum / Dextrin / Oryza Sativa Extract / Rice Extract / Disodium Edta / Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride / Sodium Hydroxide / Adenosine / Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil / Mandarin Orange Peel Oil / Limonene / T-Butyl Alcohol / Cellulose Acetate Butyrate / Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate / Polyvinyl Alcohol / Sodium Chloride / Butylene Glycol / Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.
Please Note: that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information, please consult the product box. If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.