- A well-being pack with a daily dose of six essential supplements
- Helps reduce tiredness and maintain energy levels
- Support for skin, hair, nails, mind and body
- An alternative for Skin Vitality 2
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Each blister strip contains:
- Skin Vitality modern multivtamin - a spectrum multivitamin tablet with over 28 vitamins, minerals and plant nutrients.
- Skin Antioxidant featuring seven plant nutrients including green tea, turmeric and lutein.
- Skin Vit C with vitamin C, zinc and acerola berry to help brighten skin - Skin Omegas+ softgel containing omegas 3 and 6 fatty acids with vitamin A.
- Brain capsule containing brain-specific nutrients to help support cognitive function and combat signs of brain fog and fatigue.
- Energy capsule containing L-Carnitine and alpha lipoic acid which is commonly referred to as the "master antioxidant" They work together to help support energy production.
Suitable for all ages and skin types. It is particularly recommended for those seeking support for a high-performance, busy lifestyle.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Do not take if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning a pregnancy. If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. The product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Keep out of the reach of children.
As a company, Advanced Nutrition Programme are passionate not only about the quality of the ingredients that go into their supplements but of their impact on the environment and the marine life that they use when it comes to the making of both Omega fish Oil Capsules and Omega +.
ANP could be described as a clean supplement brand as they don't include any unnecessary 'filler' ingredients in their product that you may see in other supplement ranges. These include no artificial preservatives, no colours, no flavourings, no sugar, no salt, no gluten, soya yeast, lactose or dairy. This makes the brand so accessible to so many clients particularly in this day and age where we are seeing a surge in intolerances and allergies.
Please Note: Advanced Nutrition Programme products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please Note: that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information, please consult the product box. If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.