Press & Glow Refill
- Gently lifts the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Visibly resurfaces, hydrates & smoothens skin
- Helps skin better absorb vitamin C andA
- Contains PHA 5.5% Gluconolactone
- Brightens the skin's surface
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Medik8 Press & Glow Refill is a daily resurfacing PHA toner which removes the upper layers of dead skin from the surface of the complexion.
Say a firm goodbye to flaky, sensitised skin that can sometimes arise after using exfoliating acids. Over time, this product helps to create a perfected skin surface which is not only better at absorbing active ingredients like vitamin C and A, but also creates a better base for makeup. Press & Glow can be used everyday, twice a day, leaving the skin visibly glowing, hydrated and soothed.
Who's it for?
Suitable for all skin types.
- For Press & Glow Refill, transfer the pump saved from your previous Press & Glow bottle onto the Press & Glow Refill.
- Unlock by twisting the top half of the pump anti-clockwise until it clicks to activate.
- After cleansing in the morning and evening, hold a facial pad (reusable is best) firmly over Press & Glow and push down 3-4 times.
- Sweep the pad over the complexion, avoiding the delicate eye area.
- Twist the pump clockwise until it clicks to secure.
Patch testing prior to use is advised. Do this by leaving a small amount of product on a clean area of your upper arm for 2 minutes. If no reaction occurs within the next 24 hours, you may proceed to use the product normally.
Medik8 is an award-winning global skincare brand that started the trend for results-based products.
The Medik8 foundations are deep-rooted in science - the products are specifically formulated to target skin ageing, acne, redness, pigmentation and dryness. This unique approach earns Medik8 recommendations from leading doctors, dermatologists, nurses and therapists around the world.
Aqua (Water), Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Please Note: SkinShop is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.