Clear Start Breakout Clearing Kit
- Helps treat & clear breakouts
- Deep cleans & visibly purifies
- Hydrates & refines the skin
- Travel-friendly size
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Kit includes everything you need to cleanse, treat breakouts, and hydrate skin. Formulated with powerful (yet gentle) ingredients like Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Niacinamide, and Hyaluronic Acid, your breakouts don’t stand a fighting chance.
This Kit includes:
- Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash (15ml)
- Cooling Aqua Jelly (10ml)
- Breakout Clearing booster (10ml)
- Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash: Morning and night, lather a small amount on damp hands, then rub over face, neck, chest - anywhere you want to wipe out dirt and breakouts. Keep out of eyes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Breakout Clearing Booster: Apply directly to blemish or breakout area, or apply thin layer all over the face under moisturiser for breakout prevention.
- Cooling Aqua Jelly: Apply a pea-sized amount over entire face and neck as the last step in your routine. Use day and night.
Dermalogica's product line grew out of a desire to provide skin therapists with best-in-class skincare products and education. The company provides skills-based training for a global community of skin therapists who have one common goal: to ensure healthy skin for all. Dermalogica is the number one choice of skin care professionals worldwide, used by more than 100,000 skin therapists in more than 100 countries around the world.
Dermalogica creates highly customised regimens and services for every individual because the brand knows that no two skin conditions are the same. Whatever your lifestyle, background or environment, rest assured that Dermalogica will work for you.
See individual product pages for full ingredients.
Please Note: SkinShop is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.