Firm & Plump Gift Set
- Peptide Moisturiser
- Retinol Eye Cream
- Collagen Booster
- Hyaluronic Acid
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
The INKEY List Firm & Plump Gift Set is a complete skincare routine to fight fine lines, plump skin and even out texture for a more youthful looking complexion.
This Gift Set contains:
- Collagen Booster is a serum that works to make the skin appear plumper and firmer and helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Using the Matrixyl 3000™ peptide, this smoothing and hydrating serum mimics the effect of what natural collagen would do to your skin, helping it appear plumper and firmer. Syn-Tacks™ Dual Peptide also gives an added boost to aid a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Retinol is the gold standard for skin renewal. It is released slowly to help promote a smoother, more radiant complexion, with less irritation. This formulation contains 1% stabilised Retinol and 0 .5% Granactive Retinoid. A derivative of Vitamin A, Retinol targets the signs of ageing and promotes a more even skin tone. Released slowly over a longer time period, this serum diminishes fine lines and wrinkles. It is recommended from age 25+, or when the first signs of ageing begin to show.
- Hyaluronic Acid is easily absorbed and works across multiple layers of the skin, hydrating and helping it appear plump and smooth while reducing the appearance of fine lines. This super serum consists of a powerful moisture-binding ingredient that works beneath the skin surface and can hold up to 1000x its weight in water.
- Retinol Eye Cream is the brand's alternative to traditionally irritating retinoids: a ground-breaking slow-release formula plus rich but lightweight oils so it’s gentle enough to use around the eyes. It contains 3% Vitalease™, a stabilized retinoid compound. This night-time eye cream is formulated with Shea Butter to moisturise and soothe while also reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Peptide Moisturizer is a quick-absorbing daily moisturiser that has a dual peptide formulation, which targets fine lines and wrinkles and balances the skin's natural oil levels. This nurturing and hydrating formula supports natural collagen production with continued use.
Please refer to individual products for directions.
Founded by Colette Laxton and Mark Curry in 2018, The INKEY List was born from a belief that better knowledge powers better decisions for every skin care need.
The INKEY List believes in making its products accessible to all and will never compromise on quality, ensuring only the best products reach its users. The products are priced to allow users to test and play with ingredients to build the perfect skincare recipe.
Please refer to individual products for full list of ingredients.
Please Note: SkinShop is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.