- Gentle and effective in removing plaque and discolouration
- 2 minute self timer
- 3 speed settings to suit all
- Long lasting battery
- 3 heads included (9 months supply)
- Protective travel case included
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Spotlight Oral Care Sonic Sonic Toothbrush is a game changer that uses professionally designed sonic technology which allows the gentle feel of a manual toothbrush with an actual deep clean effect. Efficient, high-frequency brush movements ensure both toothpastes and oxygen are delivered to even the most inaccessible places. The sonic toothbrush was designed with both efficiency and comfort in mind. It is gentle and effective in removing plaque and discolouration, ensuring an amazing clean and in turn, long term oral health. This toothbrush has three different settings with various amplitude ranges to suit every individual need.
3 Speed Settings:
- Sensitive – 31000 reps/min – Gentle Care
- Clean – 41000 reps/min – Clean
- White – 48000 reps/min – Intense surface stain removal
- Pick a setting that suits your needs
- Place the brush on the area of the teeth where it meets the gum
- Start on the top right on the outside of the teeth, near the cheek and work your way around to the top left side
- Repeat for the inside of the teeth (near the roof of your mouth)
- Brush the biting surfaces of your teeth
- Repeat for the lower teeth
- Brushing should take 2 mins
Spotlight Oral Care was created in 2016 with the aim to create the best oral health products, to educate and promote oral care, empowering people to engage with true customised preventative oral care. As dentists, Lisa and Vanessa Creaven have a unique insight into the needs and wants of patients. Spotlight Oral Care, stemmed from their passion to meet the health and beauty needs of their patients & customers. Their range of products combines the latest advances in oral care research with the highest quality of ingredients while always keeping the patients and customers in mind.
Lisa and Vanessa Creaven identified a gap in the market as patients struggled to find safe and effective oral care products, that contain clinically proven active ingredients to target their dental needs. They also identified that in their profession there is a lack of sustainability with billions of toothpaste tubes sitting in landfill each year. To tackle this issue, they had to make a move to become more environmentally friendly and aware. Their oral care toothpaste tubes are made from sugar cane making them the world’s first ever 100% recyclable tube which completely revolutionises the oral care industry.