- Maintains gum & teeth health throughout pregnancy & breastfeeding
- Protects against cavities & strengthens enamel
- Comes in a 100% recyclable sugarcane tube
- Toxin-free, safe for mum & baby
- Created by mothers & dentists
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Spotlight Oral Care Pregnancy Toothpaste fights symptoms like gingivitis (gum inflammation), heartburn and regular morning sickness that can accelerate tooth enamel erosion, it's vital to practise good oral hygiene during pregnancy. Due to fluctuating hormones causing poor teeth and gum health, pregnant women are advised to maintain a super-clean and healthy oral environment. Oral care brand Spotlight has new and expectant mums covered with the new Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Toothpaste. Created by dentists, the vegan-friendly toothpaste protects against cavities and strengthens the enamel with a blend of specially-selected active ingredients like Fluoride, Hydroxyapatite (HA) and Folic Acid. Added Calcium also helps to strengthen and remineralise lost enamel. Keep sore, swollen or bleeding gums and tooth sensitivity at bay by sticking to a rigorous daily dental regime.
Suitable for pregnancy and breastfeeding. Vegan.
- Brush teeth and gums twice a day with a clean, clinically proven formula to protect mother and baby’s oral and overall health
- Use a Sonic Toothbrush throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding to ensure teeth and gums receive the best clean possible
- If you experience morning sickness, wait at least 1 hour before brushing your teeth to prevent enamel erosion
- We recommend seeing your hygienist every 3 months throughout pregnancy to maintain oral health
Spotlight Oral Care was created in 2016 with the aim to create the best oral health products, to educate and promote oral care, empowering people to engage with true customised preventative oral care. As dentists, Lisa and Vanessa Creaven have a unique insight into the needs and wants of patients. Spotlight Oral Care, stemmed from their passion to meet the health and beauty needs of their patients & customers. Their range of products combines the latest advances in oral care research with the highest quality of ingredients while always keeping the patients and customers in mind.
Lisa and Vanessa Creaven identified a gap in the market as patients struggled to find safe and effective oral care products, that contain clinically proven active ingredients to target their dental needs. They also identified that in their profession there is a lack of sustainability with billions of toothpaste tubes sitting in landfill each year. To tackle this issue, they had to make a move to become more environmentally friendly and aware. Their oral care toothpaste tubes are made from sugar cane making them the world’s first ever 100% recyclable tube which completely revolutionises the oral care industry.
Glycerin, Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Cellulose Gum, Aroma, Xylitol, CI 77891, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Stevioside, Sodium Flouride, Hydroxyapatite, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Gluconate, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid
Please Note: that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information, please consult the product box. If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.