Kit for Bad Breath
- Combats bacteria that causes bad breath
- With Fluoride, Zinc Lactate & Zinc Acetate
- Alcohol-free & Vegan-friendly
- Created by dentists
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Spotlight Oral Care Kit for Bad Breath contains everything you need to combat and target the bacteria that cause bad breath. All products in this kit contain active ingredients that freshen breath for long-lasting results.
- Toothpaste for Gum Health has been clinically formulated to alleviate inflammation, bleeding, sore gums, and bad breath. This toothpaste contains the active ingredient Chlorhexidine, which is proven to help restore gum health and alleviate bad breath.
- Foaming Mouthwash for Bad Breath contains Zinc Acetate to fight bad breath and releases micro bubbles to reach areas between each tooth for deep, long-lasting freshness.
- Spray for Bad Breath fights bad breath, freshens the mouth and leaves an instant, long-lasting freshness.
Please refer to individual products for directions.
Spotlight Oral Care was created in 2016 by dentists Lisa and Vanessa Creaven with the aim to produce the best oral health products, to educate and promote oral care, empowering people to engage with true customised preventative oral care.
With billions of toothpaste tubes sitting in landfill each year, the brand made a revolutionary and sustainable change by making their oral care toothpaste tubes from sugar cane, thus creating the world’s first ever 100% recyclable tubes. Their range of products combines the latest advances in oral care research with the highest quality of ingredients, while always keeping the patients and customers in mind.
Please refer to individual products for full list of ingredients.
Please Note: SkinShop is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.