7 Deadly Sins
- Black band to intensify the lash line
- Luxury 3D Synthetic Fibres
- Easy application
- Feather light
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
7 Deadly Sins Lash Collection
Unleash your guiltiest of pleasures with our 7 Deadly Sins lash range. With high voltage volume, lust worthy length, envy inducing flutter and an invisible lash band so no one will ever know. Get ready to unleash your sins!
With full bodied, stand-out volume, PRIDE will assure you your lashes are better than hers!
- Trim the lash to fit your eye
- Apply a thin layer of SOSUbySJ Lash Glue along the curved eyelash band
- Allow adhesive to become tacky for 20-30 seconds before applying (If the glue is too wet it will slide around the eye).
- Using a SOSUbySJ Tweezers, apply lashes onto eyelid as close to the lash roots as possible.
- Press gently along the lash band starting from the centre of the eyelid outwards into the corners to secure
- To remove gently peel away from the eyelid, remove excess adhesive and place lashes back into lash tray for reuse
NOTE: Glue not included – purchase your SOSUbySJ Lash Glue here
Blogger-turned-businesswoman, Suzanne Jackson, has never been one to shy away from a risk or a challenge.
Having been the first in Ireland to make a full time business from blogging, she has since directed her talents towards creating a range of best-selling beauty products, SOSU by Suzanne Jackson.
The product range includes the complete contour palette, the highlighter kit, luxury lashes, the hot fire signature smoky eye palette, faux nails and elixir. SOSU by SJ accessories include tweezers, lash glue, a pro-blender sponge and a spacious vanity case.
The contour palette, highlighter kit, hot fire eyeshadow palette and wonder water all sent beauty lovers into a frenzy upon their respective releases, with all products selling out online and in some retailers within minutes of going on sale.
Animal testing for raw ingredients and finished products is banned in the UK & Europe.
None of SOSU By Suzanne Jackson products or their ingredients, are tested on animals.
SOSU by Suzanne Jackson is also Peta approved.
Please Note: that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information, please consult the product box. If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.