Makeup Artist Multipack
- Easy application and an undetectable finish
- Lovingly handmade from 100% human hair
- Feather light with an invisible band
- Completely cruelty free
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Sexy and sophisticated, they blend beautifully with the natural lash line. No one will ever know #wokeuplikethis
“As someone who wears lashes on an almost daily basis, I wanted to find a way I could give my fellow lash-loving ladies more product but for less the price. So here you have it! We have taken our three most popular styles of premium day lashes and created super handy multi-packs. That’s three times the lashes ... for less!" Suzanne Jackson
Subtly striking with a wearable amount of wispy, Katie will take you from desk to dancefloor.
1. Remove lashes from the tray using SOSUbySJ Tweezers
2. Measure the lash against your natural lashes & trim the lash from the outer edge.
3. Apply a thin layer of SOSUbySJ Lash Glue to the band & leave to dry for a minute to get tacky (If the glue is too wet it will slide around the eye).
4. Apply the lash to the centre of the eye using SOSUbySJ Tweezers, then carefully set the inner and outer corners into place.
5. Squeeze the false lash with your natural lashes to get is as close to the natural lash line as possible.
NOTE: Glue not included – purchase your SOSUbySJ Lash Glue here
Blogger-turned-businesswoman, Suzanne Jackson, has never been one to shy away from a risk or a challenge.
Having been the first in Ireland to make a full time business from blogging, she has since directed her talents towards creating a range of best-selling beauty products, SOSU by Suzanne Jackson.
The product range includes the complete contour palette, the highlighter kit, luxury lashes, the hot fire signature smoky eye palette, faux nails and elixir. SOSU by SJ accessories include tweezers, lash glue, a pro-blender sponge and a spacious vanity case.
The contour palette, highlighter kit, hot fire eyeshadow palette and wonder water all sent beauty lovers into a frenzy upon their respective releases, with all products selling out online and in some retailers within minutes of going on sale.
Animal testing for raw ingredients and finished products is banned in the UK & Europe.
None of SOSU By Suzanne Jackson products or their ingredients, are tested on animals.
SOSU by Suzanne Jackson is also Peta approved.
Please Note: that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information, please consult the product box. If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.