Dripping Gold Fresh Glow Luxury Tan Removing Bath Bomb
- Helps moisturise, nourish, calm & protect skin
- Contains Jojoba, Sunflower & Avocado oils
- Dissolves stubborn tan in 15-20 minutes
- Includes hero ingredient Niacinamide
- Divine lemon & rose scent
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
SOSU by Suzanne Jackson Dripping Gold Fresh Glow Luxury Tan Removing Bath Bomb has an invigorating and refreshing lemon and rose scent, working overtime to dissolve stubborn, excess tan with a cleansing and purifying blend of lemon peel oil and witch hazel.
Its skin-loving ingredients include hero ingredient Niacinamide to keep skin calm and radiant looking. Antioxidant-rich Vitamin E, with Jojoba, Sunflower and Avocado oils, help keep your skin moisturised, conditioned and protected during the harsh winter months.
1. Fill the bathtub with warm water and drop in half or the whole bath bomb.
2. Soak in the tub for up to 20 minutes to loosen and dissolve tan, ideally at a temperature of 35 - 39 °C.
3. Use the Dripping Gold Exfoliating Mitt to gently scrub off stubborn excess tan.
4. Wait 24-48 hours to reapply tan as the bath bomb leaves a moisturising layer on the skin.
Blogger-turned-businesswoman Suzanne Jackson is the first in Ireland to engage in full time business from blogging. She has since directed her talents towards creating a range of best-selling beauty products: SOSU by Suzanne Jackson.
This product range includes the Contour Palette, Highlighter Kit, Hot Fire Eyeshadow Palette and Wonder Water, which sent beauty lovers into a frenzy upon their respective releases, selling out online and in some retailers within minutes of going on sale.
None of SOSU by Suzanne Jackson products or their ingredients are tested on animals.
Please Note: SkinShop is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.