Fresh Glow Luxury Tan Removing Bath Bomb
- Helps moisturise, nourish, calm & protect your skin
- Dissolves stubborn tan in 15-20 minutes
- Includes a hero ingredient Niacinamide
- Divine lemon & rose scent
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Unwind in the tub and indulge the senses with the invigorating and refreshing lemon and rose scent as the bath bomb works overtime to dissolve stubborn, excess tan with a cleansing and purifying blend of lemon peel oil and witch hazel.
The skin-loving ingredients include a hero ingredient Niacinamide to keep skin calm and radiant looking, antioxidant-rich vitamin E, with Jojoba, sunflower, and avocado oils to keep your skin moisturised, conditioned, and protected during the harsh winter months.
1. Fill the bathtub with warm water and drop in half or the whole bath bomb.
2. Soak in the tub for up to 20 minutes to loosen and dissolve tan. We recommend a temperature of 35 - 39 °C.
3. Use the Dripping Gold Exfoliating Mitt to gently scrub off stubborn excess tan.
4. We recommend waiting 24-48 hours to reapply tan as the bath bomb leaves a moisturising layer on the skin.
Blogger-turned-businesswoman, Suzanne Jackson, has never been one to shy away from a risk or a challenge.
Having been the first in Ireland to make a full time business from blogging, she has since directed her talents towards creating a range of best-selling beauty products, SOSU by Suzanne Jackson.
The product range includes the complete contour palette, the highlighter kit, luxury lashes, the hot fire signature smoky eye palette, faux nails and elixir. SOSU by SJ accessories include tweezers, lash glue, a pro-blender sponge and a spacious vanity case.
The contour palette, highlighter kit, hot fire eyeshadow palette and wonder water all sent beauty lovers into a frenzy upon their respective releases, with all products selling out online and in some retailers within minutes of going on sale.
antioxidant-rich vitamin E, with Jojoba, sunflower, and avocado oils.
Please Note: SkinShop is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.