Blush on the Go Cream Stick
- Super creamy formula buffs & blends seamlessly
- Customisable buildable coverage
- Enriched with Vitamin E
- Nourishes & soften skin
- Highly Pigmented
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
SOSU by Suzanne Jackson Blush on the Go Cream Stick comes in 2 shades:
- Blush on the Go - Rose adds a pop of colour to the cheeks. Its super creamy formula glides onto the skin and blends effortlessly. May be customised to your desired colour with its buildable coverage.
- Blush on the Go - Peach adds a natural looking flush to the cheeks that lasts all day. With its buildable coverage, it can be customised to your desired colour.
These super creamy, highly pigmented beauty sticks are enriched with skin-loving Vitamin E to keep your complexion hydrated for a flawless finish.
- Apply on the apples of your cheeks, on the temples, across the eyelids and onto the lips.
Blogger-turned-businesswoman Suzanne Jackson is the first in Ireland to engage in full time business from blogging. She has since directed her talents towards creating a range of best-selling beauty products: SOSU by Suzanne Jackson.
This product range includes the Contour Palette, Highlighter Kit, Hot Fire Eyeshadow Palette and Wonder Water, which sent beauty lovers into a frenzy upon their respective releases, selling out online and in some retailers within minutes of going on sale.
Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Cera, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Ci 77499, Ci 15850, Ci 77491, Ci 77492.
None of SOSU by Suzanne Jackson products or their ingredients are tested on animals.
Please Note: SkinShop is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.