- Smooth finish formula
- Shapes & defines
- Buildable colour
- No feathering
- Long lasting
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
SOSU by Suzanne Jackson Lip Liner adds shape and volume to your lips with its smooth finish formula. Designed to be long lasting and buildable, this liner can be worn alone or paired with your favourite SOSUBYSJ Lipstick for added volume and dimension.
1. Moisturise lips for a smoother surface that allows easier lip liner application.
2. Line lips using short, natural strokes, starting from the top corner of your lip and following just outside your natural lip line to make lips look fuller.
3. Continue lining along the bottom of your lips, matching the upper lip line.
4. Fill in your lips for longer-lasting colour. You can fill in with the lip liner for added colour intensity.
5. Apply your lipstick on top, either straight from the bullet or with a lip brush for extra precision.
Blogger-turned-businesswoman Suzanne Jackson is the first in Ireland to engage in full time business from blogging. She has since directed her talents towards creating a range of best-selling beauty products: SOSU by Suzanne Jackson.
This product range includes the Contour Palette, Highlighter Kit, Hot Fire Eyeshadow Palette and Wonder Water, which sent beauty lovers into a frenzy upon their respective releases, selling out online and in some retailers within minutes of going on sale.
Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Mica, Synthetic Japan Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Silica, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Synthetic Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red(CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black(CI 77499), D&C Red No.6 Barium Lake(CI 15850), D&C Red No.6(CI 15850).
None of SOSU by Suzanne Jackson products or their ingredients are tested on animals.
Please Note: SkinShop is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.