Dripping Gold Pre-Party Polish Pre-Tan Body Scrub
- Pre-Tan Body Scrub
- Volcanic Sand Particles
- Made & Designed in Ireland
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
SOSU Dripping Gold Pre-Party Polish Pre-Tan Body Scrub is the perfect skin prep ahead of tanning. It deeply cleanses and stimulated the skin's surface using a mix of natural and mineral exfoliants, gently breaking down and clearing away dead skin cells. Skin is left feeling soft and radiant, ready for your tan.
- For best results, we recommend using Pre-Party Polish 12-24 hours prior to applying your tan, or in-between tan applications
- In the shower using your hands, massage the polish in circular motions all over the body. Concentrate knees, elbows, and areas prone to drier skin
- If desired, allow the polish to sit on the skin for 5 minutes, leaving longer on drier areas
- After 5 minutes, begin exfoliating using our Dripping Gold Exfoliating Mitt, rinsing skin thoroughly with water
Blogger-turned-businesswoman, Suzanne Jackson, has never been one to shy away from a risk or a challenge.
Having been the first in Ireland to make a full time business from blogging, she has since directed her talents towards creating a range of best-selling beauty products, SOSU by Suzanne Jackson.
The product range includes the complete contour palette, the highlighter kit, luxury lashes, the hot fire signature smoky eye palette, faux nails and elixir. SOSU by SJ accessories include tweezers, lash glue, a pro-blender sponge and a spacious vanity case.
The contour palette, highlighter kit, hot fire eyeshadow palette and wonder water all sent beauty lovers into a frenzy upon their respective releases, with all products selling out online and in some retailers within minutes of going on sale.
Aqua, Helian Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pumice, Cetyl Esters, Cetearyl Alchol, Glycerin, Cellulose Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Urea, Volcanic Sand, Salicylic Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil.
Please Note: that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information, please consult the product box. If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.