Vitamin B-Complex "100" Extra High Potency Vegetable Capsules
- Perfect for those with busy or active lifestyles
- Supports reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Extra high potency B vitamin complex
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
- Supports mental performance
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Solgar® Vitamin B-Complex ''100'' is an extra high potency formulation delivering a 100 mg dose of key B vitamins. Many B vitamins are interdependent, and thus it is best to take them in combination, such as through a B-complex or a multiple vitamin containing a B-complex.
Solgar’s unique formula delivers Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12. B vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
Although not dependent on dietary fat for absorption, as one of the main properties of B vitamins is to convert food into energy, it is recommended to take them with a meal.
Solgar® Vitamin B-Complex "100" is a rich complex of B vitamin in one capsule daily:
- Extra high potency dose of B vitamins
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
- Thiamine (B1) contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Riboflavin (B2) contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
- Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Biotin (B7) contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
As a food supplement take 1 capsule daily preferably with food.
Solgar® is the result of over 70 years of commitment to quality, health, and well-being. Solgar's mission throughout the decades has remained the same: to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, made possible through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials. When it comes to quality, Solgar® is The Gold Standard.
Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Inositol, Choline (as bitartrate), Anti-caking Agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, Bulking Agent: dicalcium phosphate, Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin.
Please Note: that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information, please consult the product box. If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.