Skin Radiance Renewal Kit for Combination and Discolouration-Prone Skin
- Starter routine for combination and discolouration-prone skin
- Advanced Brightening UV Defense (15ml)
- Retexturing Activator (15ml)
- Simply Clean (200ml)
- Phloretin CF (15ml)
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
SkinCeuticals Skin Radiance Renewal Kit for Combination and Discolouration-Prone Skin is the perfect introduction to skin care, lasting around 6-8 weeks. This regime is clinically proven to improve the appearance of skin texture, radiance and pigmentation in just 4 weeks.
This Kit Contains:
- Simply Clean Cleanser Gel (200ml) is a gel cleanser formulated to gently exfoliate skin to smoothen texture whilst refining the appearance of pores and effectively cleansing to remove excess oil and makeup without over-drying.
- Phloretin CF (15ml) is a powerful daytime antioxidant that uses some of the best ingredients on the skincare market to smoothen and brighten skin. It contains 2% Phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C and 0.5% ferulic acid to help shield skin from damaging free radicals and keep it protected from environmental damage.
- Retexturing Activator (15ml) exfoliates and hydrates to promote a complexion that looks more youthful. This formula stimulates enzymes that encourage cell renewal which fades signs of ageing, including fine lines, dark spots and rough patches. It also contains oil-free hydrators that replenish moisture in the skin. It has 25% hydroxyethyl urea, which resurfaces the complexion to fade signs of ageing, and hyaluronic acid, which binds moisture to skin for a more plump appearance.
- Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF 50 (15ml) is a broad spectrum, dual-action, lightweight sunscreen with SPF 50 that helps protect the skin from UV-induced discolouration and helps even skin tone.
Who's it for?
For normal, combination and discolouration skin types.
- Massage a small amount of Simply Clean onto wet skin. Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.
- Next, use fingertips to apply 4-5 drops of Phloretin CF to the face, neck and chest.
- Follow with Retexturing Activator, again using fingertips to apply.
- Finally, apply Advanced Brightening UV Defense, avoiding the eye area.
- Gently massage a small amount of Simply Clean onto a wet face and neck.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.
- After cleansing, massage Retexturing Activator onto dry face, neck and chest.
Tip: Follow with a SkinCeuticals eye cream and moisturiser as required.
SkinCeuticals is the number one medical aesthetic skincare brand in America, which is why we're delighted to offer you this world-renowned professional skincare brand at SkinShop.
As with all cosmeceuticals, SkinCeuticals uses advanced ingredients that are clinically tested and proven effective. Working with leading skin scientists, surgeons, doctors and the best researchers in the world, each product is put through a vast amount of clinical testing before it's brought to our attention.
SkinCeuticals has a wide range of high-quality products based on the principles of prevention, protection and correction.
Please see individual products for full details.
Please Note: SkinShop is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.