Glycolic Treatment Peel Kit
- Improves skin imperfection such as lines & wrinkles
- Delivers anti-ageing & skin smoothing benefits
- Contains a blend of 20% Glycolic Acid
- Lightens dark spots
- Minimises pores
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
NeoStrata Glycolic Treatment Peel Kit is an advanced treatment for home use. This contains AHAs Glycolic Acid and Citric Acid, which provides high strength advanced, anti-ageing AHA benefits to visually improve skin imperfections such as fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation irregularities and blemished skin in conjunction with a daily regimen of the Neostrata skin care products.
This Kit contains 4 weeks' supply - one treatment to be used per week - consisting of the following:
- Repair Citriate Solution Pads (4 x 1.5ml) contain a 20% blend of Glycolic Acid and antioxidant Citric Acid Acid, which provide advanced anti-ageing benefits to visually enhance skin imperfections for a more radiant, healthy-looking skin.
- Restore Bionic Face Cream (4 x 2g sachet) will nourish and hydrate the complexion and help prolong the results of a treatment. It features a non-irritating formula that hydrates while reducing signs of ageing to prevent redness, flaking, dryness and tightness. This exfoliating formula fades the appearance of fine lines, dark spots and rough patches for a more even texture and tone. It is gentle enough to use after cosmetic procedures such as microdermabrasion, chemical peels and laser treatments. Lactobionic acid and gluconolactone exfoliate the skin to fade signs of ageing. Meadowfoam seed oil calms irritation and hydrates.
- Facial Cleanser (4 x 10ml tube) is a soap-free, non-foaming gel formulation that gently cleanses and prepares the skin to optimise the skincare regimen that follows. Formulated with a non-irritating Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA), which is known to lightly exfoliate without drying the skin's protective moisture barrier, this gentle face wash cleanses and exfoliates without stripping the skin of its natural moisture. It removes makeup, dirt, oil and other impurities for a fresh, clean look.
Who's it for?
Suitable for normal, oily, combination and mature skin types.
Please refer to individual products for directions.
Every NeoStrata skincare product is backed by the highest standards of quality and effectiveness. As pioneers of AHA products, NeoStrata provides physician-grade skincare products that are results-driven and have undergone rigorous studies.
Independent clinical studies have shown the benefits of NeoStrata in reversing visible signs of ageing. For this reason, medical practitioners have supported this dermatologist-founded brand since its introduction to the market in 1991.
Please refer to individual products for full list of ingredients.
Please Note: SkinShop is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.