The CSA Kit Bakuchiol Edition
- Perfect for those who cannot use retinol
- Advanced Day Total Protect
- Surface Radiance Cleanse
- Bakuchiol Peptides
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Medik8 The CSA Kit Bakuchiol Edition is the perfect alternative for those who cannot use retinol.
This Kit Contains:
- Surface Radiance Cleanse (40ml) is a best-selling cleanser that gently renews and purifies skin to reveal a soft, radiant complexion. This refreshing daily cleanser includes an advanced exfoliating complex of AHAs and BHAs, as well as glycerin, for deep cleansing and pore refining without any stinging or dryness. Infused with mangosteen and raspberry extracts to provide natural antioxidant protection and increase skin barrier function, this gel thoroughly removes impurities to decongest the skin. With gentle daily exfoliation, visible signs of premature skin ageing are prevented. The result is smooth, refined texture with luminous clarity.
- C-Tetra (30ml) is a super-light daily vitamin C serum that restores radiance and fights visible signs of ageing. Antioxidants vitamin C and E help combat sun and pollution-induced damage. This uplifting formula stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, as well as visibly brighten the complexion and balance skin tone. Using a lipid-soluble form of vitamin C called tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, the formula penetrates deep into skin to provide powerful antioxidant protection with minimal irritation. It has been carefully created in a water-free formula, which means that the vitamin C does not degrade over time and remains highly potent to the last drop.
- Advanced Day Total Protect (50ml) is a deeply hydrating lightweight SPF 30 moisturiser that helps prevent premature skin ageing. It includes Pollution Shield, anti-infrared, anti-blue light and anti-A.G.E technology. Effectively protecting skin from free-radical damage, this is the ultimate daily hydrator for total environmental protection. Despite the high SPF, this advanced moisturiser leaves an invisible finish, making it the perfect daily cream. Fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced and future skin ageing is prevented.
- Bakuchiol Peptides (30ml) is the ultimate plant-based, anti-ageing alternative for vitamin A. Designed to help promote a more youthful complexion, this lightweight, oil-based serum harnesses the gentle power of 1.25% pure bakuchiol - a clinically proven alternative to retinol ideal for those who can’t use vitamin A (e.g. pregnant or nursing). This formulation is enhanced with brightening peptide precursors, which help to maintain a glowing, even complexion. This can be used both day and night for visible anti-ageing results as it is photostable.
Surface Radiance Cleanse
Cleanse both morning and night. Massage into moistened face and neck. For sensitive or dry skin, use once a day or whenever a deeper cleanse is required. Gently remove by splashing with water and pat face dry.
After cleansing in the morning, massage 6 drops across the face, neck and décolletage. Leave to absorb.
Next, morning and evening, massage 6 drops of Bakuchiol Peptides across the face, neck and décolletage.
Advanced Day Total Protect
Follow with this moisturiser. Apply a liberal amount to face, neck and décolletage. Use light, upward strokes and allow to absorb. Reapply throughout the day as needed.
Patch testing prior to use is advised. Do this by leaving a small amount of product on a clean area of your upper arm for 2 minutes. If no reaction occurs within the next 24 hours, you may proceed to use the product normally.
Medik8 is an award-winning global skincare brand that started the trend for results-based products.
The Medik8 foundations are deep-rooted in science - the products are specifically formulated to target skin ageing, acne, redness, pigmentation and dryness. This unique approach earns Medik8 recommendations from leading doctors, dermatologists, nurses and therapists around the world.
See individual products for details.Please Note: SkinShop is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.