Ocean Islands Seychelles Candle
- Min. 40 hours burning time.
- Handmade in Ireland.
- 100% natural wax: a blend of renewable plant based waxes for a clean burn.
- Alcohol Free
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Immerse your senses in the native floral gardens of the Seychelles. Top notes of orange, coriander and caraway with a heart of cardamom and thyme on a base of patchouli. Handmade in Ireland. 100% natural wax: a blend of renewable plant based waxes for a clean burn. Min. 40 hours burn time. Lead-free Italian cotton wick.
- When lighting your candle for the first time, always let it burn until the first layer of wax is fully melted and the pool of wax reaches the glass. This will ensure a more even burn.
- Keep the wick trimmed to the length it was when new.
- Do not burn for more than four hours at a time.
- When the candle is lit do not touch the glass, leave it unattended or in a draught.
HOW LONG WILL MY CANDLE BURN FOR?
Natural Wax can burn for longer than Paraffin wax. You should get a minimum of 40 hours from your Max Benjamin candle.
Max Benjamin is owned and run by siblings Orla, Mark & David Van den Bergh in Enniskerry, County Wicklow. Named after Orla's twin boys, Max and Ben, the company began producing hand poured, natural candles in the early '90s. Max Benjamin's unique home fragrance collections are appreciated around the world for their contemporary design, quality craftsmanship and the use of natural ingredients. Today, the Van den Berghs continue their pursuit to bring people on a journey of exploration and expression through fragrance. The islands of the Indian Ocean are amongst the world's most beautiful and breathtaking. Long white sandy beaches, native flower gardens, colourful tropical fish and rich exotic fruits are the inspiration for the scented candles in our Ocean Islands Collection.
Top notes of orange, coriander and caraway with a heart of cardamom and thyme on a base of patchouli.
Please Note: that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information, please consult the product box. If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.