Powder-Me SPF30 Translucent
- Refillable flow-through brush with magnetised head for easy cleaning
- SPF 30 broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection
- Dry physical sunscreen for face, body and scalp
- Includes two fully recyclable refill canisters
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Jane Iredale Powder-Me SPF30 Translucent is a reusable, recyclable, refillable SPF powder with an easy application brush for the product to flow through.
For face, body and scalp in a refillable flow-through vegan brush. It's a physical (mineral) broad spectrum SPF helps you stay protected from UVA and UVB rays. It is recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen. Can be worn alone or over makeup. Ideal for an SPF top-up throughout the day.
Who's it for?
A translucent shade. Suitable for all skin types.
- Remove cap from top of brush, turn base of brush to unlocked position - it will click.
- Shake brush upside down to release product.
- Apply generously to face, body and scalp for sun protection.
- Set with a hydration spray for a long-lasting finish.
Jane Iredale is the president and founder of Iredale Mineral Cosmetics, a company she founded in 1994 which brought the mineral makeup line Jane Iredale to the aesthetic industry. She was the first to supply this industry with a line of makeup that had skin care benefits.
Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 17%.
Ingredients: Mica, Montmorillonite, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract.
May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]
Please Note: that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information, please consult the product box. If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.