Moisture Bomb Green Tea Hydrating Face Sheet Mask for Combination Skin
- Rebalances skin for clearer looking complexion
- Delivers a mattified, clear & radiant visage
- Infused with Green Tea & Hyaluronic Acid
- Visible results in 15 minutes
- Plumps skin with moisture
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Garnier Moisture Bomb Green Tea Hydrating Face Sheet Mask is a deeply nourishing treatment that restores a healthy glow to the complexion.
This easy-to-use face mask is infused with antioxidant Green Tea and Hyaluronic Acid to strengthen and hydrate skin, working to sweep away shine and refine the appearance of pores. Helping to maintain a healthy moisture balance, the tissue mask reveals a mattified, clear and radiant visage.
Who's it for?
Suitable for normal to combination skin types.
1. Unfold the mask. Carefully apply the white tissue to thoroughly cleansed skin. Make sure the blue protective film is facing outwards. Smooth the mask gently to ensure contact with the skin.
2. Remove the protective film.
3. Adjust the mask contours on the face. Leave for 15 minutes.
4. To remove the mask, peel off slowly from the edges. Gently massage in any excess serum, or use a cotton pad or Eco Pad to remove.
True pioneers in skincare and haircare, Garnier was founded in France and, over the past one hundred years, has expanded to become an internationally respected name.
Garnier commits to caring for you as an individual. This brand believes that natural and healthy beauty is much more than skin deep.
Aqua / Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, p-Anisic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Limonene, Mannose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Parfum / Fragrance.
Please Note: SkinShop is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.