Moisture Bomb Camomile Hydrating Face Sheet Mask for Dry and Sensitive Skin
- Contains Camomile & Hyaluronic Acid
- Revives radiance for glowing skin
- Visible results in 15 minutes
- Plumps skin with moisture
- Reduces fine lines
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Garnier Moisture Bomb Camomile Hydrating Face Sheet Mask for Dry and Sensitive Skin is a deeply nourishing treatment that helps minimise dryness and sensitivity.
This lightweight tissue mask is infused with a rich serum containing Glycerin, Chamomile and Hyaluronic Acid, which delivers instant and lasting moisture to skin in order to ease feelings of irritation and tightness. After use, skin feels calm and comfortable and is infused with a healthy-looking glow.
Who's it for?
Suitable for dry and sensitive skin types.
1. Unfold the mask. Carefully apply the white tissue to thoroughly cleansed skin. Make sure the blue protective film is facing outwards. Smooth the mask gently to ensure contact with the skin.
2. Remove the protective film.
3. Adjust the mask contours on the face. Leave on for 15 minutes.
4. To remove the mask, peel off slowly from the edges. Gently massage in any excess serum, or use a cotton pad or Eco Pad to remove.
True pioneers in skincare and haircare, Garnier was founded in France and, over the past one hundred years, has expanded to become an internationally respected name.
Garnier commits to caring for you as an individual. This brand believes that natural and healthy beauty is much more than skin deep.
Aqua / Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, p-Anisic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Mannose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Parfum / Fragrance.
Please Note: SkinShop is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.