- Contains 3 of the brand's best selling products
- Refreshes, hydrates & de-frizzes hair
- Dream Coat Supernatural Spray
- Color Security Shampoo
- Dream Filter
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Color Wow Award Minis contain 3 of the brand's best selling products.
This Set includes:
- Dream Filter (50ml) is a pre-shampoo treatment that filters out minerals typically found in hard water that could destroy the intensity and beauty of your hair colour. It's ideal if you are looking to prolong hair colour between salon visits and prevent discolouration.
- Color Security Shampoo (250ml) refreshes your hair from root to tip; a gentle cleansing formula that forms a luxurious lather to eliminate impurities without over-drying.
- Dream Coat Supernatural Spray (200ml) is a heat-activated silicone-free spray that simultaneously combats frizz, controls moisture levels and smoothens each fibre. This humidity-proofing treatment protects hair for up to 72 hours, or 2-3 shampoos, utilising a heat-activated polymer that compresses, tightens and seals the hair fibres.
Please refer to individual products for directions.
Color Wow are fanatical about the ingredients that go into the brands products. But not all of them can be measured in a lab. Their “secret” ingredients are the intangibles - the “people” part of formulations. The passion, purpose, heart and caring they pour into every product.
The unique collaboration of experts - Color Wow founder and CEO Gail Federici, in-house chemist, Dr. Joe Cincotta, and Global Creative Director, Chris Appleton, rockstar celebrity stylist - make for some pretty good chemistry. This trio is a rare cross-pollination of expertise from different gurus, each obsessed with creating new products that make a difference to all women (and men).
Please refer to individual products for full list of ingredients.
Please Note: SkinShop is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.