Creme Paradoxe Night Creme
- Improves the skin texture, targeting fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps to improve skin tone, improving pigmentation
- Can be applied to sensitive skin
- Targets multiple signs of ageing
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Put ageing on hold. Beaute Pacifique Creme Paradoxe Night Cream helps you take best advantage of your beauty sleep to combat multiple signs of ageing. With a deeply hydrating, nourishing formula, this Night Cream is also supercharged with a variety of active ingredients that target fine lines, uneven skin tone, and the damage caused by the environment and the sun.
Skin that is repaired and more radiant skin that is more even in texture and tone. Beaute Pacifique Creme Paradoxe Night Creme moisturises, soothes and combats ageing and sun damage all at the same time.
The cream combines a number of active ingredients, each of which has a unique ability to rebuild and repair the skin. It is particularly effective against the free radicals and stress in the skin which can be caused by too much sunlight. The preventive properties of Paradoxe Anti-Age Night Creme are mainly based on Beaute Pacifique's own source of unique Chilean Grape Extract. It possesses an exceptionally high content of natural Resveratrol and Procyanidin. These ingredients keep the skin young and healthy longer. These active ingredients are transported deep into the skin. Encapsulated in the skin's own oil (Squalane), which also keeps the skin silky smooth.
Apply to cleansed skin every evening
Beauté Pacifique is Danish skin care that effectively works on both age degeneration and sun damage. Since the beginning of 1997, the Danish skincare range, Beauté Pacifique, has grown into an internationally recognised brand which beauty experts and super models swear by.
Beauté Pacifique products do not just improve the surface appearance of the skin but actually improve the biological function of the deeper levels of the skin using active ingredients. With a patented delivery system Beauté Pacifique products can deliver active ingredients to the deepest levels of the skin. The products visibly improve the appearance of the skin by repairing and rebuilding the collagen fibre structure in the entire depth of the skin. This result has been backed up by clinical studies and observations, as well as ultrasound scanning.
1. Aqua (Water) 2. Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil 3. Glycerin 4. Acetamide MEA 5. Squalane 6. Glyceryl Stearate 7. Propylene Glycol 8. Cetearyl Alcohol 9. Cetyl Palmitate 10. Lauryl PCA 11. PEG-100 Stearate 12. C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters 13. Behenyl Alcohol 14. Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract 15. Alchemilla Vulgaris Leaf Extract 16. Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract 17. Marrubium Vulgare Extract 18. Medicago Sativia (Alfalfa) Extract 19. Raphanus Sativis (Radish) Seed Extract 20. Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract 21. Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Seed Extract 22. Equisetum Arvense Extract 23. Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract 24. Retinyl Palmitate 25. Retinyl Acetate 26. Tocopheryl Acetate 27. Tocopherol 28. Sodium Hyaluronate 29. Hydrolyzed Collagen 30. Sodium Ursolate 31. Caprylyl Glycol 32. Lecithin 33. PEG-20 Stearate 34. Glyceryl Caprylate 35. Decyl Glucoside 36. Hydrogenated Polydecene 37. Dipropylene Glycol 38. Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate 39. Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer 40. Trideceth-6 41. Sodium Oleanolate 42. Distarch Phosphate 43. Sodium Polyacrylate 44. Citric Acid 45. Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil 46. Phenoxyethanol 47. Potassium Sorbate 48. Sodium Benzoate 49. Ethylhexylglycerin 50. Alcohol Denat. 51. Dimethicone 52. Parfum 53. CI 14700 (FD&C Red #4)
Please Note: that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information, please consult the product box. If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.