- Provides skin with two forms of Vitamin A
- Reduces lines, wrinkles and sun damage
- Anti-ageing night cream
- Minimises pore size
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
Beaute Pacifique Creme Metamorphique is a patented 'must have' night cream for everybody above the age of 25 years who would like to reduce and prevent the visible signs of ageing. It provides the skin with two forms of Vitamin A to rebuild the collagen fibre structures helping the skin to become reinforced and rejuvenated. Apply very sparingly onto cleansed skin on the face and neck. It is instantly absorbed into the skin if applied in the correct amount. Apply every second day during the first week to allow the skin to adapt to the Vitamin A and to avoid erythema or redness.
- Apply as a night time treatment after cleansing.
- Use a ‘green pea’ size amount for the entire face. More when using the cream on neck, chest, and back of hands, and dry and brittle nails.
- If erythema (redness) or edema (swelling) occurs wait until the skin calms down before slowly re-introducing the cream.
- Use every other night for the first two weeks to let the skin adapt to large amounts of Vitamin A, then increase the usage as individually needed.
Beauté Pacifique is Danish skin care that effectively works on both age degeneration and sun damage. Since the beginning of 1997, the Danish skincare range, Beauté Pacifique, has grown into an internationally recognised brand which beauty experts and super models swear by.
Beauté Pacifique products do not just improve the surface appearance of the skin but actually improve the biological function of the deeper levels of the skin using active ingredients. With a patented delivery system Beauté Pacifique products can deliver active ingredients to the deepest levels of the skin. The products visibly improve the appearance of the skin by repairing and rebuilding the collagen fibre structure in the entire depth of the skin. This result has been backed up by clinical studies and observations, as well as ultrasound scanning.
1. Aqua / Water 2. Squalane 3. Glycerin 4. Persea Gratissima / Avocado Oil 5. Glyceryl Stearate 6. PEG-100 Stearate 7. Cetearyl Alcohol 8. Diethylhexyl Succinate 9. Lanolin 10. Behenyl Alcohol 11. Stearic Acid 12. Phenoxyethanol 13. Ethylhexylglycerin 14. Tocopheryl Acetate 15. PEG-20 Stearate 16. Retinyl Palmitate 17. Tocopherol 18. Retinyl Acetate 19. Arachis Hypogaea / Peanut Oil 20. Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate 21. Parfum / Fragrance
Please Note: that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information, please consult the product box. If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.