Cult Favorite Firm Flexible Hairspray
- Brush-able, flexible, touchable
- Won't yellow, tarnish or cloud hair colour
- Non stiff, non sticky
- Glossy finish & UV protection
- No sulphates, cruelty-free, gluten-free
- HOW TO USE
Achieve natural, long-lasting hold without ‘cementing’ hair into a crispy, rigid, un-brushable texture with the travel-size Color WOW Cult Favorite Firm + Flexible Hairspray; a weightless, rapidly-drying styling spray that delivers a strong but flexible hold to all hair types without leaving ‘helmet head’ or any crunchiness.
Formulated without the ingredients found in other hairsprays that darken hair or give locks a yellowy tinge, the reparative hairspray contains hydrolysed Keratin to strengthen fragile colour-treated strands, hydrolysed Silk to fill and smooth hair’s surface and UV filters for colour protection. Allowing hair to move naturally, the hairspray leaves locks comb-able, brush-able and shape-able without depositing flaky residues.
Who's it for?
- Anyone who wants long-lasting style that looks, feels, moves naturally
- Safe for colour-treated, fine, fragile, dry, dehydrated, damaged hair
- Perfect for layered hair, creating ponytails and updo's
- Makes beachy waves last longer
- Controls natural waves and curly hair styles
- Keeps hair in place
- Smoothes flyaway and baby hairs
- Great for curly and textured hair
- Shake well
- Spray from about 10 inches away
Alcohol Denat., Hydroflourocarbon 152a, Aqua/Water/EAU, Dimethyl Ether, Isobutylene/Ethylmaleimide/Hydroxyethylmaleimide Copolymer, MEA-Borate, MIPA Borate, Fragrance/Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, citric acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal Formula.
Please Note: SkinShop is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.