Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the user agreement for SkinShop. In return for allowing you access to SkinShop we require you to accept the terms and conditions of use set out in this notice. If you are not prepared to agree to these terms then you must immediately leave this website and you may not use or access our services.
This agreement includes those terms and conditions expressly set out below and those incorporated by reference. We strongly recommend that you also access and read any other information contained on other pages or websites referred to in this notice, as they may contain further terms and conditions that apply to you.
- You may browse our website without registering but will need to become an online customer with us in order to purchase any goods via our website. When you become an online customer your username will be your valid email address and you will be asked to input a password when registering.
- You are responsible for all actions taken under that username, whether by you or any other person. It is your responsibility to keep your username and password safe. You should not disclose or transfer your username or password to any other person and you must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your username or password.
- You warrant, represent and undertake that any information, which you provide when you register as a user, shall be up to date, true and accurate in all respects, and you agree to notify us immediately of any changes to such information. You can e-mail any changes in your details to us at www.skinshopdirect.ie
Descriptions and Product Information
- All products displayed on this website are available only whilst stocks last. All photos, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising issued on this website and any descriptions, photos or illustrations are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the products described in them. They will not form part of the contract with you and no warranty or guarantee shall be expressed or implied in the contract with you in this regard. All prices are subject to change, are quoted in Euro and are inclusive of VAT at 23% where applicable. All sale prices quoted are valid only while stocks last.
- All products should be patch tested before complete use to determine suitability. It is then the customer’s responsibility to determine whether a product is suitable for use on their skin. Whilst advice may be given via telephone or email. SkinShop cannot be held responsible if a product reacts with your skin.
- Free samples received with your order may vary in brand and quantity depending on current availability.
- We aim to dispatch stock lines immediately. Subject to availability most products should arrive at their destination within 3-5 working days. Please respect that often due to circumstances beyond our control the delivery time can be prolonged. Skin Shop cannot accept responsibility for damages on parcels that are not signed for
- Prices are quoted exclusive of postage and packing, which will be charged at the rates specified in the delivery section on the product pages.
- Where there is a delay or likelihood of delay in the supply of products, we will advise you as soon as practicable. If the products cannot be delivered within 30 days of your order, we will notify you of this delay and you may either cancel your order or agree a further delivery time with us.
- We reserve the right at all times and at our sole discretion to refuse to accept any orders. Offers are subject to Terms & Conditions. If we email an offer this cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount code.
- You may cancel an order with us anytime prior to dispatch.
- If your order has already been dispatched, please follow the returns procedure and we will grant you a full refund excluding posting costs.
Secure Online Payment Options
- At SkinShop, we want you to feel comfortable and safe when purchasing our products. To make it even easier, we offer the following secure methods of payment at checkout.
- We employ the most up to date internet security. We password protect, encrypt and use firewalls as necessary. We do not have access to customers payment details and all our transactions are carried out through the high security Realex payments service
- We currently accept Visa Debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express® and Discover Card.
- SkinShop accepts Paypal as a method of payment for your online purchases. Paypal does not disclose your credit card number or bank account details to us, but they do provide us with your name, email address and shipping/billing address to allow us to complete your transaction. Unless you have agreed to it, we do not use this information for any purpose other than to enable PayPal Services.
- Your billing information should be entered exactly as it appears on your credit card statement. If any numbers are different, the order may not pass address verification and delay processing. Be sure to correctly spell city names and avoid using abbreviations unless that is how your information appears on your statement. Contact your financial institution if you need the exact billing address associated with your credit card.
- For your security, SkinShop requires you to enter your 3- or 4-digit card identification number (CID/CVN/CVV/CVC) on orders for Visa, MasterCard,Visa Debit Card.
- You can also pay for your order with a SkinShop Gift Card. Any excess amount must be paid before the order is completed.
- All payment forms are subject to verification and review by Skin Shop reserves the right to refuse to process any transaction, sale, or shipment of orders due to suspected fraud or unauthorised or illegal activity.