SkinCeuticals Blemish and Age Defense Serum is a one-of-a-kind treatment designed to address adult acne and signs of ageing. The oil-free serum features a powerful combination of 2% dioic acid, salicylic acid, LHA, glycolic acid and citric acid to gently exfoliate.
This serum works to remove the surface impurities responsible for acne and minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, blotchiness from past blemishes, hyperpigmentation and an uneven tone are diminished, allowing you to enjoy a healthier, more youthful complexion.
- Reduces excess sebum production
- Created for the concerns of the blemish-prone adult
- Prevents and corrects imperfections and signs of ageing
- Decongests clogged pores to help reduce breakouts
- contains glycolic, salicylic and citric acids
- Paraben free
- Best suited for congested, oily and acne prone skin types
Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) may cause initial flaking, tingling and irritation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process. This improves as the skin ‘gets used’ to the treatment. AHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin acclimates. At first start by gradually introducing one AHA product at a time into your skincare regime. Also some breakouts may occur initially, due to purging of the follicles.
Discontinue use if you have severe redness, itching, burning, rash, swelling or blistering.
|There are no products|