Returning Unwanted Goods
In accordance with the Distance Selling legislation, we will accept goods returned within 14 days from date of delivery, so long as they are returned in an unused, new condition with the original packaging & the original invoice. Please note, it’s the customer’s responsibility to ensure the goods are returned safely to us and the customer must pay postage costs back to us, and we in turn will pay for your items to be resent to you. Please note we do not offer on sale items.
Returning Faulty Goods
In the unlikely event that your product is faulty upon arrival, we will happily exchange or refund your item within 28 days of receiving the returned item. Please email us at email@example.com or on 0449333699 to notify us of your intent to return within 48 hours of receipt. Your email should contain all references that are on your receipt together will a full explanation of your reason for returning the goods. You should also advise us whether you’d like an alternative product/replacement or a refund. (ANY RETURNS RECEIVED WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE MAY BE DELAYED IN BEING PROCESSED).
- Goods must be in their original packaging with any seals in tact and in a saleable condition. Please enclose the original receipt with the parcel.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt for exchange or refund.
- Re-package the parcel using strong packaging and ensure it’s sealed securely.
- Take the parcel to your local Post Office and request a proof of postage. Without this, you will be unable to make a claim, should the parcel go missing. (Please note: SkinShop.ie will not be liable for lost returns.)
- If your item was paid for with a Skin Shop gift card you will receive your refund in the form of a credit onto your gift card
When making a return please send the item back to:
32A Austin Friar’s Street
For returns, we will refund the original credit card charged only. (Please note that refunds may not show up on your bank statement immediately).
Skin Shop must be notified within 48 hours after receiving your delivery of any missing or damaged items. Skin Shop cannot accept responsibility reported after this period.
In the case of damaged good all packaging, inner and outer, must be retained and photographs (and/or the packaging) must be forwarded toSkin Shop as soon as requested.
We do not offer refunds on sale items.
In the case of a parcel being returned to SkinShop due the courier failing to make contact with the customer, a re-delivery price will be charged to re-send the parcel. If the customer chooses to cancel the order in this instance instead of re-dispatching, the original postage and packaging cost covered by Skin Shop will not be refunded.
SkinShop cannot accept responsibility for any product reaction. It is recommended an area of the skin is test patched prior to full use of a product purchased.
For further assistance please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0449333699
No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.